Policy & Planning
CEE has experience tailoring and delivering sustainability strategies, policies and plans to suit organisations of all types.
From government through to small businesses, we can design a monitoring and reporting system from the very basic, right through to sophisticated digital remote monitoring systems, or those needed to comply with government carbon measurement protocol.
CEE have created policies and implementation plans for leading organisations around the world. Key examples of the work CEE has been involved in includes:
- Corporate and Community ‘Carbon Neutral Action Plans’ for the Borough of Queenscliffe
- Climate Change Adaptation Plans for Moreland City Council, City of Port Phillip, Nillumbik Shire Council & the City of Yarra
- In conjunction with the Moreland Energy Foundation, CEE provided a detailed feasibility analysis on the potential to commercially facilitate the installation and use of grid-connected renewable energy at the Sunshine Energy Park.
- Euan from CEE developed a new household strategy and integrated distributed energy programme whilst working for Woking Borough Council in the UK. He also developed numerous programmes whilst he was at the Moreland Energy Foundation for five years, designing and delivering strategic projects for municipal-wide carbon emissions reductions.
- Liam of CEE formerly worked as a Cities for Climate Protection State Manager at ‘ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability’ and has worked with over 30 local governments around Australia and New Zealand developing and implementing greenhouse management strategies.
Each organisation should approach sustainability in a manner that befits the type, orientation and personality of that entity. Greenhouse and environmental management strategies can then be tailored to suit your activities.
Creating targets and milestones to improve the environmental impact of a business or organisation is a fundamental part of good environmental management. Monitoring your progress and reviewing these targets over time is just as important.
Once a sustainability audit or assessment is undertaken, CEE can tailor a specific implementation plan to deliver the benefits identified through the assessment process.